I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 9:17 PM

utterli-image
I have been working on a 60 day update and will be posting soon - A few things you can expect.



*60 Day measurements

*60 Day pictures

*A review from 1-60

*Plans for the final 30 days of round one



P90x has been amazing so far and I would recommend it to anyone, the program truly is life changing. My body has gone through amazing transformation over the last 60 days even though I was not in terrible shape to start. The visual results are great but the overall physical and well being are astounding. I feel like I did back in High School!



I am proud to be a Coach for Beachbody because they truly believe in the success of each individual. It's a personal battle you must fight to complete such a task as P90X, but when you are complete you will feel the greatest accomplishment you could ever manifest! Change begins with you and takes place with a series of challenges but more over, an undying will to persevere!



Stay Tuned.

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.

0 comments: