I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

^ Subscribe to my Weekly News Letter Above for progress reports, Tips, Occasional Recipes, and More.



Day 4 of ChaLEAN Extreme is done! Wow, that's all I can say to sum it all up. The Intervals were great and very effective - My heart was going a mile a minute and though I had a hard time following some moves I had a great time. I know it will get better in time - It reminded me of my First Kenpo X with P90X. I was stumbling around the room trying to keep form but it eventually all came together.

So far I am in love with ChaLEAN Extreme, it is a very effective and fast paced series of workouts. So far they seem to fall around 45 minutes including Warm-up and Cool-down.
The Ab Burner was simple but worked really well - The whole thing was only 10 minutes. My Abs were on fire and I really feel like I accomplished something. My day went great after completing my workout and I was energized for a good portion of the afternoon.

I have been getting up earlier so that has helped - It's always better to get a workout out in early before you start Your day. That way it doesn't hang over your head and you don't have to worry about something unexpected getting in your night preventing you from working out. If you can, work out in the AM - You will find that to be the best option.

Independent Beachbody Coach
Jason Croxford
aka BetterBody90

*** ChaLEAN {Day 3} Burn Circuit 2 ***



Day 3 is complete and I am starting to really enjoy ChaLEAN's approach to slow isolated movements - I really feel worked today.

ChaLEAN Xtreme Team Chat:

"Woo Hoo! Day 3 Completed! That workout rocked - Lots of Bicep and Leg work. My legs were shaking hardcore at the end and I loved the isolated Bicep work. Oh and burn 2 is great for your back also... Good stuff!"

"Muscle Burns Fat!" :)

0 comments: