I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

This is it - The End of the Beginning! This could be considered the ultimate update, perhaps the most important update I've ever made. This is my day 90!

Though I don't dance or do anything special like that, I do talk about my journey and where I am going from here - Check it out!




So I'm long winded and overly excited to be at Day 90! Here is the second half of my P90X (or PX90 as dyslexics like to call it) update.

The second most important update I have ever made! :)



P.S. Expect a full written review breaking down each phase through coming tomorrow - March 10th. I have nearly completed writing but I want to make sure it's comprehensive and full of value - Stay Tuned!

-Jason
aka BetterBody90

1 comments:

PX90 said...

It's everything about getting your body to a desired shape...