I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90


Hold onto your Tush - Here we go again!

Today, April 27th 2009 marks the first day of P90X round two. This round will be called "P90X Reloaded" and a Skype group has been created. Contact me for how to get involved in this group to keep yourself motivated and accountable.

I am beyond excited to get started here - Today will be Chest and Back + Ab Ripper X. Being a P90X Graduate I know I can expect amazing results as long as I stay consistent and determined. 90 days can be a long time, staying in touch with why I am starting today is very important. It's easy to become less motivated after the first or second week when you don't have a clear goal and mind set to succeed.

I will be taking pictures and getting my measurements today - I will also be using new workout log sheets and the P90X Calender. After this week I want to add some diet supplements like Whey Protein Isolate and the P90X Men's Strength and Muscle Berry flavor formula. I already have nearly 30 days of the P90X Performance pack which includes multivitamins and an metabolism booster.

One big difference from this round as opposed to my first is the fact I now have unlimited weight available. My first round through I only had a set of 10 and a set of 15 pound weights. Combined I could reach 25lbs in each hand or 30 lbs in one hand for "Lawn Mower" and other one handed moves. For this round I have a nearly brand new set of BoFlex Selectech's - These will allow me to range from 5 - 52.5 pounds in .5 lb increments. How sweet is that? I got pretty cut doing the X with what I had the first time. Now I have all the weight I need to stay within 8-10 reps, I honestly can't tell you the results I am going to get. With a near perfect diet going hand in hand this round I plan to really build up some muscle. Watch out Tony - I am going to get jacked! :)

This is what I plan to stick to as best as possible. We are all human so 100% is not always going to happen but the key is that we try our best. If we only get 90% today, bring 110% tomorrow - Just never give up! With this mind set NOTHING can stand in your way to the results you want... NOTHING.

This is what I will be doing to share my progress and also to stay accountable.


  • *Nearly daily photo's
  • *Daily Blog Post
  • *Once a week I will scan and upload my workout Logs
  • *Monthly Measurements
  • *I will check off a 90 day calender every day
  • *Nearly daily Video blog updates
  • - http://www.youtube.com/dude04345

Those are just some things you can expect, partly for my own motivation and also for yours and those that I coach.

Alone we try - Together we Succeed!


You can also follow me on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/…oncroxford)

Yes, I am everywhere! :)


P.S. Get Skype (http://www.skype.com/) and install. Add "jasoncroxford" to your contacts list and I will put you in the "P90X Reloaded" group. It's that easy :)



Rock on and Bring It!


Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach
Jason Croxford aka BetterBody90
http://www.betterbody90.com/
Skype jasoncroxford
239-220-3529

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterli. reply-count Replies. mp3

0 comments: