I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

74 Days left to answer the Questions - Does P90X Work?


Well it's been a little while since I made a progress update. Thanks ADHD! =)

I am on track though the first three weeks in my P90X Reloaded schedule got a little messed up. I got myself into a rut of missing workouts and missed a couple each week. This was mainly because I got myself so busy doing other things that I didn't leave time and energy for my exercise.

With that said, things have changed! As I always tell everyone else, "Take Responsibility for yourself and Take Action"! That's exactly what I am doing and it couldn't feel better.

I am back on track and have focused my energies where they need to be, my health and fitness. I have started to push my workouts earlier in the morning / afternoon, soon I hope to be working out by 8-9 am so I can be done before most people even start their day.

With the start of Phase 2 in less than two weeks I have decided I will start with Doubles. Instead of saying I am going to "Try", I am telling you that I am going to "Do".

Doubles will add 3 additional Cardio X Exercises to my P90X Workout Schedule in Phase 2 and 4 in Phase 3. This is extreme my friends and I can't wait to see how this goes.

I am working on my P90X Workout Schedule Work Sheet Scans from week two which I will post shortly.

Keep Pushing Play and Keep Taking Action! That is how you get results.

Does P90X Work? Stay Tuned and find out!

Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach
Jason Croxford aka Betterbody90
http://www.betterbody90.com/
phone 239-220-3529
Skype jasoncroxford

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterli. reply-count Replies. mp3

0 comments: