I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 9:56 AM

My Friends here are my work sheets from P90X "Reloaded" Week One - I will once and for all answer the question, Does P90X Work?

Stay tuned because every week I will scan and upload my work sheet so you can watch my progress unfold. (+) Means I will increase weight or reps next time, (-) Means to decrease weight or Reps, and Circle with a Dash means to stay put for now. This is how I communicate to myself what I need to do next time. Your Work Sheets are Very Important to Your Success!

  • You can download your own sheets on the upper right hand of this Blog - No Excuses! :)




Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach
Jason Croxford aka BetterBody90
Skype "JasonCroxford
AoL "BetterBody90"
239-220-3529

0 comments: