I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 9:47 PM


utterli-image
Hello my friends - I am making a quick update before bed.



Today was Day 5 of P90X "Reloaded" and for those that are new here, this is my quest to answer once and for all - Does P90X Work?



I missed my workout today - Yes I know! I explained in the audio above. I am just considering today my "Rest Day" and tomorrow with be Kenpo, Sunday (day 7) will be Legs and Back + Ab Ripper. No harm done but I will do my best to prevent this from happening again.



You know, I can already say "Yes" P90X Does work. However, now that I have BoFlex Selectech's and up to 52.5 pounds, I want to prove you can get seriously jacked! I am a "Hard Gainer" and had nothing when I started back in December of 08, I was scrawny, I was weak, and I was severely out of shape. If you look to the right at "Who is Coach Jason" you can see a Day 1 photo of me Pre-90X.



I am no longer that soft, weak, scrawny kid. I am not the next Mr. Universe Body Builder but I am Ripped and Lean. My body fat went from 12% to 9% with P90X, My arms grew 1" all around with only 10 and 15 pound dumbbells, and I lost several inches around my spare tire.



From Computer Nerd playing World of Warcraft to Fit guy and Highly Motivated Fitness Coach. The same can be done for you, just find that Success Mind deep within yourself and realize that you can do this!



You have the power within yourself. I was watching "The Biggest Loser" the other day and was incredibly touched by these people. They started with nothing, some weighing around 300 pounds. They left completely New People with a new life. Over all these people became empowered because they realized they can achieve anything, they just had to do the work to get there.



You can do the same! I promise you. I wasn't overly huge when I started P90X but when I was 9-14 Years Old I weighed nearly 190 pounds on a 5' frame. I hated myself and after injuring my left hip due to Obesity I decided enough was enough. It wasn't easy by any means but I did it. Maybe some day I will make a post detailing my life story and my own personal struggles. I think I will save that for my New Letter, Make sure to Subscribe Above ^ =)



Well what was going to be a paragraph turned into several, it's time for bed.



To Your Success!



Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach

Jason Croxford aka Betterbody90

http://www.betterbody90.com/

Skype "jasoncroxford"

AoL "BetterBody90"

239-220-3529

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3

0 comments: