I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90


Hey - Jason (BetterBody90) here with an invite to anyone looking to change their lives.
Learn More about Beachbody Coaching - Get Informed!

This week I am taking a little bit of a different approach. Instead of just telling you what Beachbody Coaching is, I'm going to tell you how to make it work!

You can learn all about the opportunity itself on the Team Fit Revolution call - I want to go beyond and tell you what I did to be a Success.

Tonight I will to talk about Mindset and becoming a Leader.

I wanted to send this asap because tonight is fast approaching. I apologize for the Short Notice!

Free Team Fit Revolution Call:

8:30 - 9:30 PM EST

Just get a Coffee or your favorite beverage and listen in!


Webinar Registration

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/190054274

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

After the call I invite you to join me from 9:30-10 pm EST

Join me - Jason Croxford - Live Streaming

Just click http://www.ustream.tv/channel/betterbody90 between 9:30 and 10pm EST on Monday -
Bookmark this Link now for Easy Access.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is to stop making excuses and take action today! That's what I did and that's why I am where I am. You can be here too!

Whether you are looking for better fitness or better finances You can achieve it all as a Beachbody Coach! I'm not just saying that, it's working for me - 6 months ago I was a soft, out of shape computer nerd. Now I am incredibly fit and an owner of my own business from home. I still hold a part time serving job but in 90 days I will be free 100%!

My goal is 100% time freedom, it's not even about the money. I want to be free to Explore, Travel, Meet new people, and all that good stuff. Live Life!

What's your goal?

  • Do you want more money?
  • Do you want to pay back by helping others?
  • Do you want to have more time with family?

There are so many reasons to get involved. The best thing you can do is take action and get informed. That's why we do these calls and why I put myself out every day. Knowledge is power.

At the same time though don't keep waiting, get involved and start Branding "You" now!

Become a Coach for $39.95 today! I am not here to sell it, I am here to tell you what I did and what has worked for me! Get signed up at http://www.betterbody90.com/ by clicking the "Red" button on the right - "Be a Coach"

My friend, I will talk to you tonight - Until then do what you need to be successful. Take the action necessary! This stuff won't grow on it's own!

Alone we Try - Together We Succeed!

Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach
Jason Croxford aka Betterbody90
http://www.betterbody90.com/
Skype jasoncroxford
239-220-3529

0 comments: