I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 7:27 AM

Hey everyone!

My rest day was pretty good yesterday, I stuck close to a good diet and as much as I wanted to stray - I didn't! :)

I have a long term goal and nothing can break that. I love having WOWY, my blog, and my video blog to keep myself accountable and to keep pushing play! As anyone knows, staying motivated day in and day out isn't exactly easy; After reaching day 15 today, I have no reason to let myself slide. I've started keeping a daily log of snapshots so at the end I can do a time-lapse 360 view of my results, starting day 12 and up.

Today I will start with a pre-Ab X routine instead of doing it directly after Chest/Back or later in the day. I think this will be the best way to go about it but I'll let you know how it goes!

Stay tuned!

0 comments: