I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 4:39 AM
Labels: , , , ,

I woke up really early this morning with a sense of urgency or maybe anxiousness. I think partly it had to do with how sore my body is, but also how excited I am to begin day 3! So far I have become very addicted to completing my workouts, its all I can think about and all I talk about. This motivation has been a long time coming and I'm very happy that it's solid and seems unbreakable! Now as I said above my body is incredibly sore, pretty much like I stepped into the UFC octagon and let them do their worst. But I'm not letting that hold me down, once I get moving the pain starts to go away and everything is fine. I know I will only feel like this through week 1 and maybe a little into week 2, but it wont last forever. personally I welcome the pain, it tells me every moment of every day that I'm achieving my goal and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I understand this post really has no relevance to my Day 3 workout but I just could not bare to lay in bed anymore. I'm very excited to bring my daily play by play to you, my reader. So please stay tuned today as I will be updating with my post workout message.

If there are questions you'd like to ask or more information you'd like me to post on my daily blog please leave a comment or send me an email. Ill be glad to incorporate reader suggestions as this blog is only successful because of you, the reader!

P.S. I will be adding some video updates as well, I will be making a webcam purchase later today after my shift ends at Red Robin.

Stay tuned...

0 comments: