I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 11:14 AM

I've really been slacking on updates recently but don't worry, I'm still sticking to the workouts and nutrition as best I can. It has been a very busy week for me, work has been getting in the way of my nutrition and marketing my coaching business has kept me from updates.

I want to make a little side note about work and nutrition. For anyone that works in the food industry you know how little time you actually get to eat, and when you do it's a fast meal of whatever you can get. I've done very well at not eating the food at work, or drinking the soda fromt he fountains. The problem with that is I go 6-8 hours without eating a single thing. I try my best to bring Power Bars and drink water to hold me over, but that's not nearly enough. It's very hard for me to stick to a 5-6 meal regimen, but with that said when I'm home I eat very well and very balanced. Out of 5 I would rate my diet at a 3.5-4.5 depending on what days I work.

But with all that said I want to update you on my progress.

Shoulders and Arms:

This went VERY well in week 2, I was able to hit my burn reps at around 8-10 with the new weights I purchased. The first week was a little off because some sets were to easy and others to hard, I finally have the balance I need.
I felt amazing during the workout and I am defintely excited to see what week 3 will do for me, I know without a doubt that this program is working. Overall I feel better, I'm stronger, can last longer, jump higher, hit harder, etc. It's been a ride through these first two weeks as I've been pretty sedintary the past 2-3 years.
I owe this to myself and I WILL NOT quit! Keep pushing play!

**However, I do need to note that I missed Ab X yesterday. I had to go to work and figured I'd do this workout before bed, the problem was I didn't plan to close the store and be there until almost midnight! That really set me back and made me feel a little down for missing a workout, that just makes me want to replace Red Robin with my home business sooner than later. I know this will take months but I'm working very diligently at it!
Don't kick yourself to hard if you miss a workout, just keep going with the next and you'll be fine!

Yoga X:

Wow, that's what I have to say. I was leaps and bounds beyond myself from last week. Sure I stumbled a little on some sets but I reset and did very well. I definitely feel alive and stretched today, Yoga has to be one of my favorite workouts. It's great for the mind, body, and soul; I feel Yoga X is probably the most essential workout in the program as it affects all aspects of your body. I expect to barely stumble on week 3 and don't worry, I will tell you all about my experience!

*I was going to do Ab X to follow Yoga X today but with work tonight I've decided to just pick up tomorrow on the next scheduled routine. Missing one day shouldn't set me back and besides, Yoga X really hit hard on my mid section - I mean that in a good way!

Thanks as always!

0 comments: