I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 1:23 PM

Good afternoon!

Today was very difficult, I had nearly zero motivation to workout and my body was incredibly sore. I had a very hard time waking up this morning, I really think all the hard work is catching up to me. I actually slept from about 11:30pm last night to 8:30am this morning, I then fell asleep on the couch around 8:45am until somewhere around 10:30am. The sleep was very well worth it though, minus a small headache I felt a little more aware and awake.

Well today consists of just one workout which is Yoga X. I have been very excited for this video as my flexibility is terrible and I think this will be a great tool for me!
Meditation is key to keeping balance in your life, whether its troubles at work or at home, taking an hour and a half out of your day to do Yoga X will make all your troubles disappear.

Yoga X:

I just completed the workout after trying my best to get motivated, I started out rather sore and wasn't sure how it was going to go. But I did it and that's the important thing. Day 4 is done and I feel very proud of myself for sticking to my goal and staying driven.
The video IS NOT easy, I was stumbling on a couple poses i.e. Warrior 1,2,3 etc... At the end my quads were cramping which made some things difficult but I completed what I could non-the-less.
I feel like a million bucks now which will make my work shift at Red Robin go by much better than it would have without the workout. Not to mention i'm in a euphoric state of mind from the overall relaxation from completing the video.

My advice is definitely get a yoga mat as I don't have one and had to keep wiping sweat off the floor to keep myself from slipping during the downward dog motions.

Other than that, thanks for reading and stick to it!!!

0 comments: