I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 8:10 AM

I have just completed my Legs and Back routine, I'm feeling great though my legs feel very similar to spaghetti. I have to work a long shift at work today so I held back on the Ab X until I get home tonight. I figure taking a break between shouldn't hurt my progress as today is more about anaerobic than aerobic (Muscle building vs Cardiovascular).
I will say that I'm feeling much better today with the body pain, it has greatly reduced and I think it will all be gone after my rest day. I'm very excited to hit week 2 with a refreshed mind, body, and spirit.

I found I had all the necessary equipment for the workout today so it made things much easier on me. I've also been working harder at implementing a better diet, I haven't been eating bad but the problem is, I have not been eating enough. Yesterday at work I was starving and ended up going 6 solid hours with nothing, I was really hitting ground zero and I don't want that to happen today!

I did fail pretty soon on all the chin-up exercises which is disappointing because I used to be so much better in this area. I was failing around 6-8 reps and then 2-4 on the second round. No worries though, I know it will get better in week 2 and beyond!

Stay tuned for my Ab X update!

0 comments: