I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 3:49 PM

Man I feel like a million dollars today! I just completed Kenpo X and it certainly made me sweat, I have to say this is my favorite workout so far. I'm a sucker for cardio workouts and Kenpo X really hit the spot! I started my day a little rough, I was still rather sore this morning and to top things off I had a terrible nightmare that I was at work but couldn't do my job properly. Sometimes I get more stressed in my work dreams than at my real day job! But anyway, this is about P90X not my dreams; well unless I'm talking about my dreams to be fit and in great shape!

I'm starting to get a little less sore with each passing day, I've been doing my workouts on time and it's really starting to pay off. I don't really notive a physical apearance change yet but I'm really feeling much better when it comes to my ability to bring it at each workout session. I figured it would take about a week to get back into the roll of things and it seems I was right. I am very excited to see what next week brings and I'm sure you can expect greater numbers on the reps.

Also, I started my diet on a serious note today after buying $50 in groceries. I have yet to add some protein powder but that will be soon enough, possibly tomorrow. I have the next couples days off which is good and bad because I won't have an income but I'll be able to bring 110% to each session.

I also want to add that I haven't had any alcohol, fast food, candy, etc. I've been doing very good at keeping a healthy diet. It is difficult some days though, working at a gourmet burger restaurant really makes me want to break down sometime; but believe me when I say I won't let that happen. I am dedicated 100% to my body and my health!

That's about it for today, I had a great cardio workout and I can't wait to see what happens next week! You can expect some new measurements and photo's at the end of week two.

A few numbers just FYI:

(I still don't have a heart rate monitor but I did my best by taking my heart rate at 15 sec x4 = BPM)

First water break: 40 = 160
Second water break: 45 = 180
Third water break: 47 = 188
Fourth water break: 44 = 176
Fifth water break: 48 = 192

Notice I really kicked it into high gear at the last segment, I really like to get all I can since it is the only hour I'm doing work. I'll be honest, at the end I was left wanting more. I was actually tempted to throw in another hour of cardio but I'll give my body a much deserved break and just bring more intensity on week 2!

Good luck and thanks for following along so far!

0 comments: