I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 9:18 AM

Back from vacation and ready for more!

I just got back from Orlando yesterday afternoon, I was visiting with my parents as they have come down from Maine. It was a great way to relax and refresh myself, I wasn't really running out of energy but sometimes it's good to get away - You know?
It only took 3 hours to drive from Fort Myer's to Orlando, not bad considering the 3 day trips my family used to take back in the day from Maine to FL. I decided that a Disney park hopper pass with water park access will be an absolute must for the fast approaching FL summer! Besides I have to show off my P90X body to everyone ;) - Maybe I can motivate others to get onboard and join me so I can be their personal development coach, the future is such a beautiful place. You are the creator of your destiny, if you can see it and feel it then you will have it - But above all you Must truly see yourself already in your future to get there.

Alot of things went down over the past couple days - I got a speeding ticket on the way to Orlando... Oops 0=) - "I don't know if the future planned stage III turbo upgrade will be a good decision or not haha"
I witnessed a fender bender right in front of me an hour after my ticket (Everybody was ok).
Then as I arrived back home there was serious tension in my house between my other two roommates and ulimatly my friend Chris decided to move. I think in the long run it will be for the better though I hate to see him return to Maine, it's just to darn cold!

With all of that my mind was cluttered and I wasn't sure about completing my workout - Don't boo me yet though! I did it! I actually forgot that this was week 8 and included some of my favorite routines, I was expecting resistence training but then realized it was Yoga X. Such a perfect workout for the day I was having, I needed a boost for my mind, body, and soul - Yoga X does all of that and more! I didn't get started until nearly 11:30 pm EST which put me at completion around 1 am, it was late and I was tired, my joints were popping and my body was tight throughout - But after reaching the end I felt so relaxed and so revitalized.

So my friends, I have once again beaten the odds and completed my workout on a day that didn't seem possible. I tell you this so that you know, no matter what, you can still do this. It doesnt matter if you wait all day, if you have a flat tire, if you have a cold, if you have a bad day at work, or whatever else may arrise. You made that commitment to yourself and beleive me, no matter how bad you feel at the start you will feel absolutely incredible at the end. Just beating the odds and doing it everyday without fail will make you grow stronger and stronger from the inside out!

Do what you can everyday and you will have truly amazing results - I can't stress this enough!
If you have a workout to do right now, don't wait - Get started NOW, I will still be here when you get back ;).

I will be here to keep you accountable - Contact me in whatever way works for you

I will be your coach

YouTube and Yahoo

Leader in Success
Jason Croxford
239-220-3529
betterbody90@beachbodycoach.com
Skype jasoncroxford

0 comments: