I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

1/2 the Journey - There is no time better to Push Play!

I'm nearly there - Just a couple more days and I will have made it 1/2 of the way through P90X! What an amazing ride it has been, my life has completely changed, I'm in better shape than ever, I have greater endurance, I kick higher, I do pull-ups without a chair, and its only going to get better!
One day I simply had enough, I could'nt stand to look at myself in the mirror and make excuses anymore! I knew it was time for change and I was ready. You can do the same!

Latest Vlog - Ab Ripper X and Kenpo - Week 6 Day 41:



It gets better!

I was talking to a friend last night about habits or routines. That when starting out the first two weeks will make or break you. I see this in my life all the time and i've observed it in others as well. My theory is - If you can make it through the first two weeks and stick to your goals then you have completed all the hard work - Not just physically but also emotionally. In P90X the first two weeks are crucial! You will feel a lot of pain (good pain), you will be dissapointed with your numbers, you may even get nauteous during some workouts. Don't make yourself sick but keep going! You know what your body is saying so if something is hurting you then find a different way - But don't just give up!

Swallow your pride and do what works!!

Week 1 and week 2 will be the hardest but just set your goals on the big picture - I promise it gets easier as long as you stick to it!
Make sure you don't set your goals on the mind-set that you will lose 50 lbs or that you will do 100 pull ups in the first week or two. It's not going to happen unless your in incredible shape to start.
You know when I started I could hardly do 2 pull ups - Now in week 6 I can do 10-15 depending on which move.

So stick to it my friends - Your Health and Fitness dreams are just 90 days away with a lifetime to live!

0 comments: