I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 8:10 PM

P90X Plyometrics Week 6 Day 44 - In Progress!



1/2 Point tomorrow folks. New Pics and measurements to come.

I was just thinking to myself tonight, "What will I do when I reach day 90?"



This is what I said... "P90X+ Ofcourse"



It's going to be one smooth transition right into the next program people - Jason Croxford is not going to stop at day 90. It's not the end of the program but the beginning of my life!

My experience will live on and maybe through my determination and will you to can find the inner strength.

My mind is made up - I've already put myself where I need to be, now all I have to do is work.

Seriously, the workouts are the fun part! It's getting through those first 2 weeks or the first phase that's hard - Your going to have down days and your going to have record breaking days. It's a fact.

But pick yourself off with every morning light and refresh your mind back to where you started, you remember right? When you were imagining how good you'd look and how amazing you'd feel?

Take the time to remind yourself everyday why your here, you had a goal to start, don't forget it!

Expect so much more out of yourself, you are a great person, you can achieve incredible results!

You Have Already!

All you need to do is say "Yes" and everything else will just com to pass as though it was meant to be, because you made it that way!

I don't care who you are, where you came from, if you weigh 300lbs, or if you weigh 100lbs - Bring it everyday and your life will get richer, you will get better, and most of all you will Succeed!



Bring it!



Coach Jason Croxford

239-220-3529

Skype: jasoncroxford

http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com/

http://www.jasoncroxford.com/

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.

0 comments: