I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 9:01 PM

This is going to be short and sweet. I just finished Yoga X as promised to you AND Myself. I didn't start until nearly 11:30pm so It's already Midnight and I'll be heading to bed soon.

There is no video to follow as I don't have much to report. I bought a bunch of groceries tonight and I am excited to add some more variety to my daily diet!

Yoga X went better than ever so far... Warrior 4 still knocks me down but It's getting a little more stable each time.

Have a great night everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried Yoga and I must say... It is a tough beast.
The first time I did it, my god, the warrior pose and the other ridiculuous stretches really made me sore AND exhausted

good luck to ur journey =]

btw, will u post ur 30 day pics?

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering, but in your P90X plan, are you doing any extra cardio or just the ones in the program (kenpo, plyo, and yoga)?

Jason Croxford said...

@David
Yoga certainly is like nothing I've ever done before! I've never had great flexibility in my legs so it's a challenge.
I had a hip injury when I was 13-14 years (Slipped Femoral Epithesis) so my legs don't line up the way they should. I don't notice to much of an issue but just thought I'd share an obstacle.
Absolutely, I will be posting 30 day pictures/ measurements/ thoughts/ etc. in a day 30 round up this evening! I'll probably do a quick 30 day review video to explain what I've done over the last 30 days.
Keep checking back :)

Jason Croxford said...

@Anthony
Great question! Currently I stick pretty close to Just the P90X cardio during the scheduled times. Every once in awhile I'll do some extra stuff like air boxing, going for a walk, jumping around(I'm a caffeine addict!), etc. I don't really go outside the box though.

I'll be honest, the p90x routine itself is enough. I'm doing classic and for the first 30 days I did all I could to keep up!

Phase 2 has begun as of yesterday and I seem to be able to blow through Ab X, Kenpo, Plyo, etc. BIG change from the first Phase of struggling to keep my form.