I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

Real quick - I have to leave for Red Robin in 5 minutes!

I just completed day 33! So far everything is amazing, I feel better and better each day. In phase two I've really picked up the effort with a big concentration on diet and form. I've been doing my workouts in the early A.M. now as that will make sure I get them done - and it doesn't hurt to have the after workout euphoria for the day :).

New Protein Shake!

I've added an incredible protein shake to my daily workouts and i'll be sharing that recipe with you in my next post! Just a small preview - This shake has OVER 50g of protein by itself; What a great way to get your required protein intake!

X Time!

Stay tuned...

*Update

I wanted to make a quick update to let you know I completed Legs and Back as well as Ab X. I continue to start with Ab X and then follow directly witht he main set of the day - This is working very well for me. I want to note that this was difficult in the first week or two, but now that I am in week 5 it's much, much, MUCH Easier!

0 comments: