I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 3:32 PM

Want to increase your daily protein intake so you can increase your muscle mass?

I've made a short video giving you ideas of what to do! I did something similar to this 6 years ago when I was training resistance hard core. I weighed 165lbs and was pressing 6-8 reps of 200lbs, not bad eh? I'm not bragging but just telling you that I speak from experience. I went from 140lbs to 165lbs in 10 weeks - started pressing at 135lbs and ended at 200lbs. I've been lazy over the years and wasted away but P90X is really my motivation to get back to that shape!

After 5 weeks I have no doubt in my mind that P90X Will Give Results!

I'm here to share this with you - Enjoy:

0 comments: