I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

on 5:20 PM

Just purchased P90X+ (Plus)

New Workouts for an extra challenge in P90X round 2.

I am very excited to flow from Round 1 to Round 2 and I am getting prepared early so this can be seamless.

I am a little beyond the half way point and I am feeling better than I have in 5 years - I'm finally back in shape and now the only way is up!

I really want to add some bulk in the back half of P90X, I want to prove that even the little guy can get results!

I'm already built tougher than when I started, my lean muscle has increased, my stamina has increased, my love handles have decreased, and my motivation has doubled!

Now that i've had a taste of what this program will do there is no turning back - This is my life and I welcome it with arms wide open!

I can't wait to become involved deeper with Beachbody Coaching to help others improve the quality of their lives.

It's amazing what a little determination will do folks, just do it everyday and your life will Never be the same!



Your Coach

Jason Croxford

239-220-3529

http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com/

Skype: jasoncroxford

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.

0 comments: