I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

This Just In! New update Available: =0

I know my updates have been few and far between recently, actually more over just this past week! I am in Phase 1 Week 4 Day 28 as I write this. Phase 2 Starts Very Very soon and I am so ready to Bring It!

I'm going to give you a quick run down from this past week, more as a time line just so you can see what I did. I failed to follow through with my daily workouts, Yes I am human ;). The following is what Week 4 is all about and following that I will show you what I actually did:

1. Yoga X ... Completed!
2. Core Syn ... Completed though barely!
3. Kenpo X ... Failed, No workout
4. X Stretch ... Failed, No workout
5. Core Syn ... Failed ... Completed Kenpo X Instead
6. Yoga X ... Failed, No workout
7. X Stretch OR Rest ... Completed Core Syn AND Will Do Yoga X


So as you can see I've missed 2 X Stretches but that's better than nothing! Work really drained me this last week - Physically AND Emotionally. But it's alright, I've got a new lease on Life and I'm ready to go in Phase 2!

** I want to take a quick moment and Thank those who have commented my videos and my Blog - It's you that make me stay motivated and I appreciate your time to follow along!

Core Synergistics - Round 2:

"Set a goal to Achieve and your doing good - Set a Goal to Break and your becoming a Super-Star!"

Today went very well - So far! I woke up around 8 in the morning after about 10 hours of really good sleep. I cooked some breakfast which consisted of 1/2 cup of Egg Beater Whites and 3 slices of Lean Turkey. I complimented that with a slice of Whole Wheat Toast topped with Fat Free Cream Cheese (Yes, it sounds Nasty!) and about 2 Table Spoons of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter! Mm mm I LOVE Breakfast! I also drank about 16 oz of water and have an Espresso coffee to boot! Now, I'm zinging around ready to go. =)



After Breakfast I like to wait about 1-2 hours before I go at it, otherwise I find myself getting nauseous and that's just not fun. I hit Core Synergistics with 150% and I definitely saw improvement over round One. I didn't really keep any numbers which I'm sorry for but that will change for future Core workouts! I followed through with every set and pushed hard - I was breathing Wicked (Yeah I'm from Maine originally!) hard on the plank to chatarunga ISO and Walking Push ups.

That's about all I can think of to report so far...

Stay tuned for my Yoga X update by tonight, I promise. I Guarantee Even! =)

0 comments: