I Have A Special Gift For You!



 
Get Jason's Massive
6-Day Nutrition and Diet Video Series
Plus a Bonus on the 7th Day!

Name:
Email:
You will also get Weekly 'BetterBody News'

BetterBody90 has Moved!
You are at http://www.betterbody90.blogspot.com

Visit the new http://www.betterbody90.com here and make sure to update your bookmarks!





Go to BetterBody90

I woke up last night with a sore throat.

I was a little scared this could turn into a cold or something unpleasant. the day has gone on and I feel fine, I'm not sure what the issue is but I think it's just a small bug. I'll keep you posted but I think I'm going to kick whatever this is in the next 24 hours!

Kenpo X - Day 34

I did my Kenpo X last night around 8 p.m. - I want to note that I had a very hard time getting my heart rate up to my target zone. I was hitting hard, I was kicking hard, I was moving and grooving - I don't really know what was up?

I actually started to go faster than the video pace when each set came up. I've done it enough times to know most of the moves so I just use the video as a fall back. Now this is only with Kenpo - The other workouts still keep me guessing and I like to use the video pace, especially in the resistance training.

I calculated my BPM (Beats per Minute) last night at each break and this is what I got.

  • Break 1 - 140
  • Break 2 - 148
  • Break 3 - 152
  • Break 4 - 136
My final rate was 160 right at the very end (From 4:20-4:05 remaining in the video)

I hit vertical punches at full speed right from the start - Instead of starting out slow.

Here is my Kenpo Day 34 afterthoughts:



Day 35 - Rest

So far today has been about rest and personal developement. I made a new content video explaining my morning/afternoon protein shake for those that were wondering. I'm going to make a new post dedicated to this new video. In the mean time I will be doing X stretch tonight before bed, that should be a relaxing end to my day.

Stay tuned

0 comments: